Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man, 18, arrested on suspicion of battery
November 22, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 11:38 p.m.: A 25-year-old Reno man was arrested at Carson Street and Hot Springs Road on failure-to-comply and failure-to-pay warrants. According to his arrest report, he was pulled over for failing to maintain a lane. He reportedly told the deputy he couldn't see the lines in the road because of rain. Bail was set at $1,876.
• 8:15 p.m.: An 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of battery. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 8:27 p.m.: Drake Vancleave, 49, of Carson City was arrested in the 1500 block of North Carson Street on a felony parole-and-probation violation hold and a grand-larceny warrant, as well as on suspicion of no front license plate, no valid insurance, fictitious registration and no valid driver's license. According to Vancleave's arrest report, a deputy pulled him over after noticing that his vehicle didn't have a front license plate. A records check revealed the hold, which barred Vancleave from driving, as well as the warrant. It also revealed that Vancleave's passenger, a 49-year-old Carson City woman, had a failure-to-appear traffic warrant. No bail was set for Vancleave. Bail was set at $187 for his passenger.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’