Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man allegedly fired gun while intoxicated
November 16, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 9:48 p.m.: A 35-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3400 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of possession of a firearm while intoxicated and discharging a firearm. According to the man's arrest report, he fired a gun into the air because another man wouldn't leave his home. He reportedly had a 0.261 blood-alcohol content. Bail was set at $1,500.
• 5:34 p.m.: A 33-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 4200 block of Pheasant Drive on suspicion of domestic battery, ex-felon failure to register, violation of a suspended sentence and violation of bail conditions. Bail was set at $9,150.
• 9:30 p.m.: A 27-year-old Avondale, Ariz., man was arrested at the Carson City Sheriff's Office on two contempt-of-court warrants. Bail was set at $1,750.
• 1:25 p.m.: A 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on a failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail was set at $665.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Childcare permit denied by Carson City Planning Commission
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Bear attacks Colorado doughnut delivery car; officer confirms smell of doughnuts
- Carson City health inspections for May 19