Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested for alleged fraudulent use of credit card
August 13, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 2:54 a.m.: Nicholas Griffin, 27, of Fernley was arrested in the 400 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of DUI-drugs and failure to maintain lane. Bail was set at $1,040.
• 12:08 a.m.: A 22-year-old transient was arrested in the 3600 block of Goni Road on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $1,134.
• 12:10 p.m.: Jeffrey Aguisanda of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Sheriff's Office on a warrant for alleged fraudulent use of a credit card. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 1:15 a.m.: A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1100 block of South Nevada Street on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 7:45 p.m.: Angela Rebecca Bowman, 22, of Mound House was arrested at the Carson City Jail on failure-to-appear, violation-of-probation and arrest-of-probationer warrants. No bail was set.
• 9:10 p.m.: A 36-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 1100 block of East William Street on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 8:52 p.m.: A 43-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Musser and Carson streets on a violation-of-a-protection-order warrant out of Polk, Iowa. Bail was set at $2,500.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person