Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on controlled-substance warrant
September 17, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
1:58 a.m.: A 42-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Brown and Gordon streets on a criminal-contempt warrant. Bail was set at $737.
12:15 a.m.: A 37-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of a protection-order violation. Bail was set at $1,000.
8:35 p.m.: Nicholas B. Parker, 26, of Carson City was arrested in the 3200 block of Imperial Way on failure-to-appear, contempt-of-court, arrest-of-probationer and felony possession-of-a-controlled-substance warrants. Total bail was $7,122.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Childcare permit denied by Carson City Planning Commission
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Carson City health inspections for May 19
- Bear attacks Colorado doughnut delivery car; officer confirms smell of doughnuts