Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on DUI count
November 19, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 12:21 p.m.: A 37-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on an arrest-of-probationer warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 4:30 p.m.: Christopher Anderson-Fairbanks, 37, of Carson City was arrested at Fourth and Curry streets on suspicion of DUI-first offense, driving with a suspended license and parking more than 18 inches from a curb, as well as on a contempt-of-court warrant. According to Anderson-Fairbanks' arrest report, a deputy pulled him over after learning his license plate and vehicle didn't match. He reportedly told the deputy he had been trying to avoid him because he didn't have a driver's license. Anderson-Fairbanks reportedly acknowledged that he'd had 1 1/2 beers at a casino; his blood-alcohol content was 0.133. Total bail was set at $2,776.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- CCSO advises on flooding mitigation efforts