Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on felony domestic-battery count
March 18, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 11:07 p.m.: A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Hot Springs Road and Northgate Lane on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 4:35 p.m.: A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3300 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony domestic battery with strangulation. Bail was set at $15,000.
• 6:14 p.m.: Shyann Beth Wilson, 20, of Carson City was arrested in the 3500 block of East Nye Lane on suspicion of domestic battery-first offense and minor consuming alcohol. Total bail was set at $3,150.
Recommended Stories For You
• 4 p.m.: A 32-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $215.
• 12:22 p.m.: An 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 300 block of David Street on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 8:34 a.m.: A 28-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 3600 block of Imperial Way on a failure-to-appear/traffic warrant. Bail was set at $840.
• 7:20 a.m.: A 61-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Courthouse on a contempt-of-court warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $2,500.
• 10:27 a.m.: A 40-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 400 block of Lee Street on a felony uttering-a-forged-instrument warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $5,000.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.