Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on felony fugitive-from-justice warrants
September 5, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 12:01 a.m.: A 50-year-old Dayton man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-conditions warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 1:42 p.m.: A 21-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a petit-larceny warrant. Bail was set at $250.
• 6:29 p.m.: A 32-year-old Mound House man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-conditions warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 2:30 p.m.: Kyle Andrew Bates, 29, of Petaluma, Calif., was arrested at the Carson City Jail on three felony fugitive-from-justice warrants, as well as two failure-to-appear traffic warrants. No bail was set.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016
- Open house at historic Carson City site to honor Native American heritage
- Major disaster declaration for Nevada, Carson City