Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on felony lewdness-with-a-child warrant
May 1, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 9:20 p.m.: A 29-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on Hot Springs Road on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant out of Carson City. According to the woman's arrest report, a Special Enforcement Team deputy saw her in a vehicle without a license plate and pulled it over, then learned the driver had no valid driver's license. He then learned of the passenger's warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 1:50 p.m.: Michael Jones, 54, of Reno was arrested at the Carson City Jail on three felony burglary-first offense warrants and three felony uttering-a-forged-instrument warrants, all out of Carson City. Total bail was set at $15,000.
• 11:46 p.m.: A 27-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence. According to the man's arrest report, a deputy was dispatched to Carson Tahoe hospital on a report of an intoxicated person and saw him walking on South Carson Street. He reportedly had a blood-alcohol level of 0.183, in violation of his alternative-sentencing agreement. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 1:50 p.m.: A 24-year-old Sun Valley man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-conditions warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 10:39 a.m.: A 52-year-old Carson City man was arrested on a felony lewdness-with-a-child-under-14 warrant out of Carson City. Total bail was set at $150,000.
• 7:20 p.m.: Shayna Louise Lott, 26, of Dayton was arrested at U.S. Highway 50 East and Lompa Lane on a felony parole-and-probation hold. No bail was set.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.