Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on pot, paraphernalia counts
October 31, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 10:30 p.m.: A 38-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 4900 block of August Drive on a battery warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 7:15 p.m.: An 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3000 block of Oak Ride Drive on suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
According to his arrest report, a deputy saw the man and three others sitting in a vehicle with no lights on in John Mankins Park.
The deputy reportedly spotted marijuana and pipes when he shined his flashlight into the vehicle. Bail was set at $1,600.
• 2:15 p.m.: A 21-year-old man was arrested in the 900 block of North Roop Street on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant and a contempt-of-court warrant. According to his arrest report, deputies arrested him after they were called to the Carson City Library on a report of two men harassing patrons. Bail was set at $6,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition