Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of assault on police officer
July 9, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 12:18 a.m.: David Anthony Escamilla, 28, of Stafford, Va., was arrested in the 300 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of DUI-second offense, driving with a license suspended for DUI, affray, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $5,100.
• 12:18 a.m.: A 39-year-old Newark, Del., man was arrested in the 300 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of battery. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 8:26 a.m.: A 34-year-old transient was arrested at North Curry and West Adams streets on suspicion of violation of bail conditions. Bail was set at $3,000.
Recommended Stories For You
• 8:18 a.m.: Megan Kendall, 28, a transient, was arrested at Bath and Curry streets on felony contempt-of-court and violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrants. Bail was set at $13,000.
• 10:37 a.m.: A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1300 block of North Lompa Lane on a felony under-the-influence-of-a-controlled-substance warrant. Bail was set at $5,000.
• 8:35 p.m.: A 31-year-old Moundhouse man was arrested in the 1600 block of Airport Road on suspicion of arrest of probationer, obstructing a peace officer, possession of a hypodermic device and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• 8:57 p.m.: Raymond Michael Elben, 38, of South Lake Tahoe was arrested in the 4700 block of Snyder Avenue on suspicion of felony assault on a police officer, as well as resisting arrest with violence and obstructing and delaying. Bail was set at $11,300.
• 10:16 p.m.: A 36-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 8:40 a.m.: A 26-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a domestic-battery warrant. Bail was set at $742.
• 1:59 p.m.: A 23-year-old Dayton man was arrested on U.S. Highway 50 at the Douglas County line on suspicion of driving with a suspended license, as well as on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $1,700.
• 2:09 a.m.: A 32-year-old Minden man was arrested at Telegraph and Carson streets on an intoxicated-pedestrian count. Bail was set at $250.
• 1:30 a.m.: A 21-year-old Virginia City man was arrested at Northridge Drive and Wilma Way on suspicion of harassment. Bail was set at $250.
• 4:30 p.m.: A 42-year-old Stateline man was arrested on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 7:25 p.m.: A 49-year-old Modesto, Calif., man was arrested on Lee Street east of Stewart Street on suspicion of intoxicated pedestrian in road. Bail was set at $25.
• 3:11 p.m.: A 20-year-old Reno man was arrested in the 3200 block of Market Street on an arrest-of-probationer warrant, as well as on suspicion of petit larceny. Bail was set at $3,250.
• 10:40 p.m.: A 25-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 700 block of Silver Oak Drive on suspicion of violation of a protection order. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 3:22 a.m.: A 44-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery with strangulation. Bail was set at $25,150.
• 10:09 p.m.: Maureen Silverberg, 36, of Reno was arrested at Robinson and Drew streets on suspicion of felony possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription (hydrocodone and Percocet), possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $4,100.
• 6 p.m.: A 41-year-old transient was arrested in the 100 block of Arthur Street on suspicion of disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $150.
• 1:25 p.m.: A 52-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Winnie Lane and Carson Street on a failure-to-appear warrant, as well as on suspicion of no valid driver's license and no proof of insurance. Bail was set at $1,841.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- ‘I just didn’t know how else to say ‘thank you’
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- Carson City officials recognized for mental health efforts
- Carson High School has a new softball coach: Carlos Mendeguia
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office