Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of battery, felony auto burglary
April 23, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 44-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 7:35 a.m. at an apartment on Stewart Street on a warrant charging criminal contempt. Bail was set at $500.
• A 44-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 8:19 a.m. at an apartment on Sherman Lane on suspicion of violating her alternative sentencing conditions. Bail was set at $3,000.
• Danny Maxfield, 37, of Carson City and Jacob Andrew Pacheaco, 27, were arrested on multiple counts including felony burglary after security charged that they stole an Xbox from Kohl’s in Carson City.
• A 41-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery and felony auto burglary after deputies were called to the Casino Fandango at 4:06 p.m. Total bail was set at $28,000.
• A 54-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure after a person complained of seeing him urinating in public in the 1000 block of Tamarisk at 7:26 p.m.. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 30-year-old Fallon woman was jailed on a contempt-of-court warrant and on suspicion of violating conditions of a suspended sentence after her arrest in the 3700 block of Tuolomne Way at 7:42 p.m. Bail was set at $6,000.
• A 49-year-old Reno woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI and speeding following a traffic stop at North Carson and Bath streets at 9:01 p.m. Bail was set at $1,055.
• A 50-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 9:27 a.m. at the Silver Queen Inn after deputies saw him smoking a pipe outside one of the rooms. He was charged with failure to appear on a traffic charge and possession of drug paraphernalia. Total bail was set at $1,329.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016