Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of destruction of property
December 13, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 1 a.m.: A 46-year-old transient was arrested in the 500 block of North Stewart Street on suspicion of destruction of property. According to the man's arrest report, he allegedly was asked to leave a home and threw a rock through its window. He reportedly was angry about being in the cold. Bail was set at $500.
• 9:07 p.m.: A 51-year-old transient was arrested in the 4000 block of South Curry Street on suspicion of disorderly conduct. According to the man's arrest report, the man was sleeping in the lobby at a movie theater, then attempted to fight firefighters and screamed obscenities as young people were leaving a children's movie. His blood-alcohol content reportedly was 0.17. Bail was set at $150.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900.
The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person