Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense
September 12, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 4:40 a.m.: A 50-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant in the 1800 block of East Long Street. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 1:36 a.m.: Brian Ecduardo Ramirez, 22, of Carson City was arrested in the 1500 block of North Lompa Lane on suspicion of a parole/probation violation. No bail was set. A deputy responded to a noise complaint in the area and encountered Ramirez and a companion, according to his arrest report. He is under state supervision and is barred from drinking alcohol, and a test revealed he had a blood alcohol content of 0.120, the report states.
• 4:56 p.m.: Jordan Michael Galloway, 20, of Carson City was arrested on a felony failure-to-appear warrant and a contempt-of-court warrant at the Carson City Jail. Bail was set at $23,000.
• 5:13 p.m.: Brandon Coop, 28, of Carson City was arrested in the 800 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of DUI-first offense and driving on a suspended license. Bail was set at $1,500.
• 5:40 p.m.: A 29-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1500 block of East Long Street on suspicion of a probation violation. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 12:55 p.m.: A 53-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of drunken pedestrian. Bail was set at $25.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Childcare permit denied by Carson City Planning Commission
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Bear attacks Colorado doughnut delivery car; officer confirms smell of doughnuts
- Carson City health inspections for May 19