Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense
March 13, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 1:31 a.m.: Charles Beaver, 24, of Carson City was arrested at Gordon Street and Walker Drive on suspicion of DUI-first offense and failure to exercise due care. According to his arrest report, he ran into a fence and told a deputy he’d been going about 40 mph in a 25 mph zone when he tried to take a corner and lost control. He reportedly said he’d been consuming alcohol and provided a preliminary breath test that showed impairment, then had blood-alcohol levels of 0.11 and 0.10 at the Carson City Jail. Total bail was set at $1,075.
• 12:52 a.m.: A 34-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 100 block of Koontz Drive on suspicion of first-degree domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 7:50 p.m.: A 30-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 100 block of Park Street on suspicion of first-degree domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 3:01 p.m.: A 52-year-old Carson City man was arrested at East Second and South Harbin streets on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant out of Carson City, as well as on suspicion of brake lights required. Total bail was set at $3,025.
• 6:48 p.m.: A 22-year-old Incline Village man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a failure-to-appear/traffic warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $215.
• 11:30 a.m.: A 61-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at South Carson Street and U.S. Highway 50 West on a failure-to-appear/traffic warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $212.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Open house at historic Carson City site to honor Native American heritage