Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense
September 5, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 5:30 a.m.: A 26-year-old Reno man was arrested in the 1100 block of North Carson Street on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $412.
• 9:44 p.m.: A 44-year-old South Lake Tahoe man was arrested at Mills Park on a failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail was set at $234.
• 5:36 p.m.: Angel Navarro Montalvo, 49, of Carson City was arrested at Carson River Park on suspicion of DUI-first offense, driving with license suspended or revoked, open container and failure to maintain single lane.
• 8:31 p.m.: A 41-year-old Reno woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $500.
• 4:17 p.m.: A 48-year-old transient was arrested at William Street and Rand Avenue on an ex-felon-failure-to-register warrant. Bail was set at $150.
• 9:30 a.m.: A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Stanton and Ladera drives on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water