Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of DUI-second offense
September 7, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 1:53 a.m.: Joshua K. Procaccini, 38, of Minden was arrested at Fairview Drive and Carson Street on suspicion of DUI-second offense. Bail was set at $2,540.
• 4:15 p.m.: A 39-year-old transient was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a failure-to-appear warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 4:45 p.m.: Owen Bradley Wardlow, 56, a transient, was arrested at Mills Park on suspicion of battery. Bail was set at $1,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’