Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of felony battery
October 16, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 3:53 a.m.: A 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 4700 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of minor consuming alcohol and violation of bail conditions. According to his arrest report, he was on alternative sentencing with a clause that he couldn't drink alcohol or use drugs. He had a blood-alcohol level of .024 when checked by a deputy who was responding to a noise complaint. Bail was set at $3,150.
• 7:27 p.m.: A 35-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1900 block of Hamilton Avenue on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 6:38 p.m.: A 33-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 2000 block of Menlo Drive on suspicion of felony domestic battery with strangulation. Bail was set at $15,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’