Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of felony eluding, hit-and-run
September 11, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 5:36 p.m.: Thomas Paul Meader, 30, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony eluding with injury and property damage, felony hit-and-run with injury, unlawful taking of a motor vehicle, second-degree domestic battery, no valid driver's license and no proof of insurance, as well as on two violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrants. Total bail was set at $59,100.
• 11:24 a.m.: A 27-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a failure-to-appear warrant. Bail was set at $500.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- ‘I just didn’t know how else to say ‘thank you’
- Carson High School has a new softball coach: Carlos Mendeguia
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population