Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of indecent conduct
March 28, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 1:30 p.m.: A 54-year-old transient was arrested in the 100 block of East Corbett Street on suspicion of indecent conduct. According to the man's arrest report, a deputy saw him urinating outside an apartment complex. Bail was set at $250.
• 5:15 p.m.: A 21-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 4000 block of Apollo Drive on a failure-to-appear/traffic warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $1,130.
• 6:55 p.m.: A 43-year-old transient was arrested in the 1400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence. According to the woman's arrest report, a deputy was called to the location to check on the welfare of a highly intoxicated tenant. The woman reportedly had a blood-alcohol level of 0.17, in violation of her alternative-sentencing agreement. Bail was set at $1,000.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water