Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man held without bail after felony-warrant arrest
March 7, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 9:10 p.m.: Kevin Duain Harward, 50, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a felony parole-and-probation-violation warrant out of Carson City. No bail was set.
• 6:52 p.m.: A 42-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 100 block of Corbett Street on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant out of Carson City, and a 32-year-old Carson City man was arrested on a violation-of-an-extended-order warrant out of Walker River Township. Bail was set at $3,000 for the woman and $3,140 for the man.
• 11:44 a.m.: A 29-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 2500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of possession of a dangerous weapon and on a legal 2000, a civil commitment. According to the man's arrest report, deputies were called to the location on a report of a safety problem. The man reportedly told his ex-wife that he'd get in a shootout with law enforcement, then said he'd kill himself before he was arrested. He was detained and reportedly had a knife and said numerous times that the federal government was going to kill him. No bail was set on the civil commitment.
• 9:30 a.m.: A 26-year-old Reno woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-conditions warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 10 a.m.: A 28-year-old South Lake Tahoe woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-probation-conditions warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $3,000.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016