Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man reportedly screams at deputy, refuses to take taxi
May 21, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 1:20 p.m.: A 27-year-old Fallon woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Carson violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant after being transported from Churchill County. Bail: $1,000.
• 4:08 p.m.: A 30-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Fairview and Stanton drives on two failure-to-appear traffic warrants. Bail: $1,324.
Recommended Stories For You
• 6:06 p.m.: A 42-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Carson Meadows Drive and Goldfield Avenue on suspicion of a probation violation. Bail: $3,000.
• 4:36 a.m.: Quinn Kennedy, 22, of Carson City was arrested at Marian Avenue and Camile Drive on suspicion of DUI, failure to maintain a single lane and no proof of insurance. Bail: $1,971.
• 11:46 p.m.: Two Carson City men, 37 and 36, were arrested in the 200 block of Lee Street. The 37-year-old was arrested on suspicion of a probation violation for alcohol consumption and on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant with bail set at $3,500. The 36-year-old was arrested on suspicion of a probation violation for alcohol consumption with bail set at $3,000.
• 1:30 p.m.: A 34-year-old transient man and a 23-year-old Carson City woman were arrested in the 2200 block of East Long Street. The man was arrested on a Carson violation-of-the-conditions-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant with bail set at $3,000, and the woman was arrested on a Reno failure-to-appear warrant with bail set at $500.
• 12:57 a.m.: A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of violation of pre-trial conditions for the consumption of alcohol. Bail: $3,000.
• 2:52 a.m.: Truong Ly, 33, of Carson City was arrested in the 2100 block of East William Street on suspicion of indecent exposure with bail set at $2,500. Ly allegedly urinated on the side of a business. When approached by a deputy, he reportedly began to scream that he had not done anything wrong, admonishing the deputy to take him to jail. When the deputy asked if Ly would take a taxi home, he said he would not and a witness made a citizens arrest of Ly, according to the arrest report.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.