Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Pair arrested on drug counts
May 6, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 9:06 a.m.: A 33-year-old Reno man was arrested in the 700 block of Silver Oak Drive on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $180 cash.
• 7:42 a.m.: Joseph Scurti, 25, a transient, was arrested in the 3200 block of Imperial Way on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, a felony, and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,637. At the same time, a 24-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and violation of conditions of alternative sentencing. Her bail was set at $4,137.
• 10:10 p.m.: A 41-year-old pipe installer from Carson City was arrested in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence. He was reportedly passed out a poker machine and admitted to drinking but was prohibited from doing so in the terms of his probation. Bail was set at $1,000 cash.
• 2:30 p.m.: A 20-year-old landscaper from Carson City turned himself in at the Carson City Sheriff's Office on an outstanding warrant for contempt of court. Bail was set at $175.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition