Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Pair arrested on suspicion of petit larceny
September 20, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 12:30 p.m.: Myra Marie Hamontree, 57, of Carson City was arrested at the Nugget Casino on suspicion of petit larceny, as well as on a felony parole and probation hold. Hamontree stole an employee’s cellphone and various cards, and the employee made a citizen’s arrest, according to an arrest report. Surveillance footage later showed Hamontree taking the items, the report states. No bail was set on the felony count.
• 9:12 p.m.: A 31-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3300 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on suspicion of petit larceny. Bail was set at $250.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016