Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Pair turn selves in on warrants
May 3, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 5:20 p.m.: A 47-year-old Carson City woman turned herself in at the Carson City Sheriff's Office on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $3,000 cash.
• 1:37 p.m.: A 22-year-old Dayton woman was transported to the Carson City Sheriff's Office from the Lyon County jail on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail was set at $3,000 cash.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat