Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Sex offender arrested on felony warrant
September 20, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 7:21 p.m.: A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 900 block of Stafford Way on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 3:20 p.m.: A 29-year-old transient was arrested in the 3200 block of Imperial Drive on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $770.
• 12:35 p.m.: David Alan Wilson II, 30, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Sheriff's Office on a warrant for felony sex offender failing to change address. Bail was set at $25,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016