Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Transient arrested on felony warrant
March 1, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 9:30 a.m.: Samantha Rose Randazzo, 32, a transient, was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a felony warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $20,000.
• 11:30 p.m.: A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-conditions warrant out of Carson City.
• 5:10 p.m.: A 47-year-old Dayton woman was arrested at Fairview and Pheasant drives on a failure-to-appear warrant out of Carson City. According to the woman's arrest report, a deputy pulled him over for having an expired registration. Bail was set at $215.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat