Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman, 75, arrested for alleged disorderly conduct
August 28, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 12:36 a.m.: A 25-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 3300 block of Selby Street on two failure-to-appear warrants. Bail was set at $986.
• 5:20 p.m.: A 28-year-old Gardnerville woman was arrested in the 5900 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on a failure-to-appear warrant. Bail was set at $212.
• 3:52 p.m.: A 19-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $500.
• 3:34 p.m.: A 75-year-old transient was arrested in the 200 block of West Winnie Lane on a disorderly conduct warrant. Bail was set at $100.
• 8:15 a.m.: Blake Paul Bertram, 34, of Zephyr Cove was arrested in the 1200 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of DUI-drugs and driving with license suspended/revoked, as well as on two failure-to-appear warrants. Bail was set at $20,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- CCSO advises on flooding mitigation efforts