Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman arrested at Raley’s on suspicion of shoplifting
March 7, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 2:59 p.m.: A 54-year-old Indio, Calif., woman was arrested at Raley’s on South Carson Street on suspicion of petit larceny and obstructing and delaying. According to the woman’s arrest report, a loss-prevention officer saw her walk out of the store with several items she hadn’t paid for. She was detained, and the total value of the items was $202.96. She reportedly told a deputy that she’d stolen the merchandise, and that she had only $11 on her, didn’t have any ID or debit cards with her, didn’t live in Nevada and didn’t remember her Social Security number. She reportedly said she had a driver’s license in California, but the deputy couldn’t identify her based on the information she gave. Total bail was set at $550.
• 10 p.m.: A 48-year-old Las Vegas woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on an arrest-of-probationer warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 6:25 p.m.: An 18-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a failure-to-appear/traffic warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $335.
• 9 p.m.: A 32-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 2800 block of Carmine Drive on a petit-larceny warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $250.
• 8:05 p.m.: A 29-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 2100 block of Airport Road on two failure-to-appear warrants out of Carson City. Total bail was set at $1,330. Also arrested was a 27-year-old transient, on two failure-to-appear warrants out of Carson City. Total bail was set at $1,000.
• 4:46 p.m.: A 64-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Carson and Long Streets on a failure-to-appear/traffic warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $215.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.