Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman arrested in jail on suspicion of meth possession
August 2, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 12:39 a.m.: A 30-year-old transient was arrested in the 100 block of East Adams Street on a contempt-of-court warrant, as well as on suspicion of possession of a hypodermic needle. Bail was set at $1,500.
• 7:05 p.m.: A Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a failure-to-appear warrant. Bail was set at $500.
• 3:18 p.m.: A 50-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3300 block of Imperial Way on a warrant. Bail was set at $2,500.
• 1:30 p.m.: A 39-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on three failure-to-appear warrants. Bail was set at $2,469.
• 1:30 p.m.: A 34-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a domestic-battery-first-offense warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 1:30 p.m.: A 27-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a child-neglect warrant. Bail was set at $500.
• 8:42 a.m.: Kelly Renee Erickson, 35, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on suspicion of felony trafficking a schedule 1 substance, possession of a controlled substance-meth and furnishing to a prison or jail facility. Bail was set at $20,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’