Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman arrested on DUI, felony drug counts
January 8, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 1:21 a.m.: Mary Kathryn Johnson, 50, of Carson City was arrested in the 2100 block of East William Street on suspicion of felony possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription, as well as DUI-first offense. According to Johnson's arrest report, a sergeant pulled her over for failing to maintain a single lane. She reportedly was unable to complete some field sobriety tests and had a blood-alcohol level of 0.16, twice the legal limit for drivers. Jail intake staffers reportedly found two pills in Johnson's wallet that were identified as acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate. Total bail was set at $3,500.
• 1:40 p.m.: Joshua Robert Sundquist, 29, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Sheriff's Office on suspicion of a felony probation violation. No bail was set.
• 11:47 p.m.: A 38-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 2200 block of East William Street on a failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail was set at $545.
• 10:06 p.m.: A 38-year-old Carson City man was arrested on a warrant for malicious destruction of property. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 12:20 p.m.: Michael Duncan, 34, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a warrant for felony making a false statement to receive industrial insurance. Bail was set at $7,500.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.