Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman arrested on felony count, felony warrant
December 11, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 5:47 a.m.: Christina Kimberly Ashton, 28, was arrested at North Plaza and East Washington streets on suspicion of felony giving false ID to avoid prosecution and no proof of insurance, as well as on a felony fugitive-from-justice warrant out of South Dakota. No bail was set.
• 9:54 p.m.: A 33-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 7:30 a.m.: A 20-year-old Fernley woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail was set at $1,666.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- ‘All I could do was gasp for air’ – Tahoe woman tells of near drowning in Truckee
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy kicks off concert series
- Three arrested on child endangerment, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- It’s going to be another Big, Bad weekend in Carson City
- Robert Freeman wins 50-miler at Carson City Off-Road; Lance Armstrong 4th