Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman arrested on suspicion of domestic battery
September 12, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 7:11 p.m.: An 18-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 1800 block of Armstrong Lane on suspicion of first-degree domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 5:42 p.m.: A 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested at East Hampton Drive and Hampton Court on suspicion of violating a protection order.
• 2 p.m.: A 33-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $949.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts