Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman arrested on suspicion of embezzlement
September 27, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 12:31 p.m.: A 46-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 2700 block of Menlo Drive on suspicion of petit embezzlement. According to her arrest report, the manager of Arco am/pm made a citizen's arrest after viewing the woman take numerous items; she also reportedly was short on her till numerous times. Bail was set at $600.
• 2:04 p.m.: A 25-year-old Silver Springs man was arrested at Fairview and North Edmonds drives on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence, driving on a suspended license and obstructing an officer. Bail was set at $1,950.
• 3 p.m.: A 44-year-old Las Vegas man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-probation warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 10 a.m.: A 38-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a failure-to-appear warrant. Bail was set at $1,141.
• 3 p.m.: A 29-year-old Palmdale, Calif., man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-probation-conditions warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.