Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman arrested on suspicion of felony using a false ID
December 24, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 6:05 a.m.: A 42-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 400 block of East Lee Street on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 10:50 p.m.: Carin Elizabeth Bohannan, 21, of Carson City was arrested at College Parkway and Sherman Drive on suspicion of felony using false ID to avoid prosecution, as well as no valid driver's license. According to Bohannan's arrest report, a deputy pulled her over because one of her vehicle's taillights was out. Bohannan reportedly said she didn't have her ID and gave a different name. She reportedly acknowledged to another deputy that she had lied about her name, and that she'd given a different one to conceal the fact that she didn't have a driver's license. Total bail was set at $5,100.
Recommended Stories For You
• 9:25 a.m.: Paul Thomas Walker Lastiri, 23, of Carson City was arrested at East Telegraph Street and North Carson Meadows Drive on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. According to Lastiri's arrest report, a deputy approached him and another man as they were carrying bags full of boxes. The men reportedly said they were returning items to Walmart; the deputy noticed that one of the boxes was empty and suspected the men were headed to the store to fill empty boxes with items. The deputy reportedly found a glass pipe and an item presumed to be methamphetamine in Lastiri's pocket. Total bail was set at $3,500.
• 12:37 a.m.: A Carson City woman was arrested in the 2700 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 1:50 a.m.: A 19-year-old Dayton man was arrested in the 300 block of North Stewart Street on suspicion of trespassing, disorderly conduct and minor consuming alcohol. According to the man's arrest report, he refused to leave the hotel room of a person he didn't know, and the other person called 911 after managing to push him out of the room. Total bail was set at $450.
• 6:17 a.m.: Bryon Wilson, 25, of Carson City was arrested at Robinson and Drew streets on suspicion of DUI-first offense, disobedience of a traffic-control device, violation of bail conditions, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. According to Wilson's arrest report, a deputy saw him run a stop sign. Wilson reportedly showed signs of impairment on field sobriety tests, and the deputy learned Wilson was on an alternative-sentencing agreement requiring him to obey all laws. Another deputy found a bag of marijuana and a glass pipe; it was determined that they belonged to Wilson. Total bail was set at $5,640.
• 2:59 a.m.: Abbey Christina Gardner, 31, a Silver State Charter School teacher, was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence and failure to exercise due care at College Parkway and North Carson Street. According to Gardner's arrest report, a deputy saw her sleeping in a vehicle that was on the sidewalk, just off the road, with the engine still running and the lights on. She reportedly admitted driving at least five beers recently and failed field sobriety tests. She reportedly had a blood-alcohol level of 0.205 at the Carson City Jail; the legal limit for drivers is 0.08. Total bail was set at $1,075.
• 12:32 a.m.: A 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Walmart on Market Street on suspicion of minor consuming alcohol. According to the man's arrest report, a deputy was called to the store on a report of a suspicious person arguing with a loss-prevention officer; the man wanted to buy a gun and was told he couldn't. Bail was set at $150.
• 1:20 p.m.: A 60-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 2200 block of Lone Mountain Drive on suspicion of battery. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 4:35 p.m.: A 30-year-old Carson City man was arrested at North Peters and East Adams streets on a warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 3:35 p.m.: A 29-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a domestic-battery warrant. Bail was set at $10,000.
• 10:43 p.m.: A 32-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 2300 block of Carmine Street on suspicion of child abuse or neglect, domestic battery, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana. According to the man's arrest report, a deputy was called to the home on a welfare check and noticed a strong smell of marijuana. The deputy told the man that someone at the home had called 911, then saw a pool of blood and blood spatter in a back bedroom, according to the arrest report. The man reportedly admitted to smoking marijuana and had a blood-alcohol level of 0.18, and the deputy told him he was in no condition to care for a baby. The baby reportedly had a laceration and bump on her forehead and cuts on her right hand, and the deputy noticed damage to the walls and doors and a broken stool in a spare room. Total bail was set at $7,000.
• 12:20 a.m.: Logan Robert Czujko, 18, of Concord, Calif., was arrested in the 3800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, graffiti and carrying a graffiti device with intent to vandalize. According to Czujko's arrest report, a deputy was called to a casino on a report of a man tagging bus stop covers and electrical boxes. After arresting the man, another deputy found methamphetamine in his wallet. Total bail was set at $3,500.
• 1 p.m.: Jeffery Christopher Haugen, 30, of Carson City was arrested in the 3400 block of Airport Road on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, as well as possession of a prescription drug without a prescription. According to Haugen's arrest report, a deputy detained him on a warrant and searched Haugen's pockets, finding several pills in a bag. The deputy identified them as methocarbamol and clonazepam; both are available by prescription only. Methocarbamol is a muscle relaxer, and clonazepam is an anti-anxiety drug. Total bail was set at $5,000.
• 2:30 p.m.: A 33-year-old Las Vegas man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-conditions warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 8:33 a.m.: A 20-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 1200 block of Camille Drive on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $500. Also arrested was a 19-year-old Carson City man, on a battery warrant. Bail was set at $500.
• 10:55 a.m.: A 22-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-probation-conditions warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 8 a.m.: A 24-year-old transient was arrested on a violation-of-probation-conditions warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 7:45 a.m.: A 27-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on violation-of-probation-conditions and contempt-of-court warrants. Total bail was set at $4,000.
• 10:15 a.m.: A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1300 block of Ashby Court on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 2:55 p.m.: Daniel Garcia, 22, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a fugitive-from-justice warrant. No bail was set.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- ‘I just didn’t know how else to say ‘thank you’
- Carson High School has a new softball coach: Carlos Mendeguia
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population