Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman arrested on suspicion of felony witness intimidation
October 16, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 2:20 p.m.: Rebecca Taylor, 37, of Carson City was arrested in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony witness intimidation. According to her arrest report, she lunged at a man she'd previous assaulted and also texted him, "don't talk to the DA." Bail was set at $15,000.
• 6:20 p.m.: A 20-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-conditions warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 9:40 p.m.: A 32-year-old transient was arrested in the 2300 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of violation of a restraining order and a probation violation. Bail was set at $4,000.
• 8:17 a.m.: A 49-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 2300 block on suspicion of a protection-order violation. Bail was set at $1,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Two top AG’s staffers win reprieve on license status pending July bar exams
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary