Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman arrested on suspicion of larceny
August 22, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 3:15 a.m.: Johnnie Lawson, 24, of Carson City was arrested at College Parkway and Otha Street on suspicion of DUI-first offense, failure to dim headlights, violation of conditions, no proof of insurance and driving with license suspended or revoked. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 6:42 p.m.: A 22-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a possession-of-drug-paraphernalia warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 6:09 p.m.: Shandie Lyn Ford, 27, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a failure-to-appear warrant. No bail was set.
• 7:04 p.m.: A 19-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 3700 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of petit larceny. Bail was set at $250.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- CCSO advises on flooding mitigation efforts