Carson City Sheriff’s Log:
May 25, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 11:35 p.m.: Bradley Michael Stribling, age unknown, of Carson City was arrested in the 1400 block of North Carson Street. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 5:35 p.m.: Jesse Silis-Teran, 25, of Carson City was arrested at East Long Street and Humboldt Lane on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell; felony possession of a controlled substance; possession of drug paraphernalia; and possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $5,000.
• 1:40 p.m.: Anthony Lopez, 25, of Dayton was arrested in the 100 block of Damonte Ranch Parkway in Reno on a felony battery-with-a-deadly-weapon warrant and a contempt-of-court warrant, both from Carson City.
• 5 p.m.: A 28-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested in the 900 East Musser Street on a failure-to-appear warrant.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016