Carson City Sheriff’s Office seeks suspects in credit card fraud
August 10, 2013
The Carson City Sheriff's Office seeks information about fraudulent use of a credit card at the Home Depot several times in May.
Several people used a victim's credit card May 7, May 22, May 23, twice May 26 and twice May 27 for purchases totalling $5,226.05, Detective Sal Acosta said.
The store is at 3185 Market St.
Anyone with information is asked to call Acosta at 775-283-7855.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- SlotWorld in Carson City set to reopen this week
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- The Four Horsemen: Former Carson City veterans maintain bond
- Teri Vance: Fundraisers to help families of rollover victims