Carson City Sheriff’s Office to conduct alcohol compliance check on Fiday
October 25, 2017
The Carson City Sheriff's Office will be conducting an alcohol compliance check on Friday to make sure local businesses are following state laws.
Minor decoys will be sent into local businesses with liquor licenses and attempt to purchase alcohol using their real identification.
They will be focusing on businesses checking identification properly and denying the sale of alcohol to minors. The goal is to have 100 percent compliance and have no alcohol be sold to the minors in order to eliminate the ability for juveniles to purchase alcohol, using their own identification or someone else's.
The check is done in an effort to keep the town's youth safe and sober over the Nevada Day weekend.
For questions, contact Deputy Jarrod Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 2 teens say no one stopping racist bullying in Nevada town
- Annual Carson City community Thanksgiving dinner brings families together at Carson Nugget
- 5 apply for Washoe judgeship; 2 have Carson City connection
- Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Museum Sunday
- Lyon County Sheriff’s Office searching for missing woman