Carson City woman arrested on suspicion of felony burglary
February 6, 2014
A 22-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 3500 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on suspicion of felony burglary and felony unauthorized use of a credit card.
According to the arrest report:
One of the woman's friends reported that her debit card had gone missing, and she'd discovered two unauthorized charges. She said two people gave her rides to work, and that she might have lost the card in one of their vehicles.
A deputy learned that the card had been used at a Carson City casino and printed an image of a woman using the card at an ATM there. The victim identified the person using the card as Emily Elizabeth Ramos, and the deputy went to Ramos' workplace.
Ramos initially denied using the card, then acknowledged she had when the deputy said he had evidence.
Ramos was arrested on suspicion of felony burglary and felony unauthorized use of a credit card. Total bail was set at $25,000.
Trending In: Local
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition