Carson City’s Adele’s among Nevada’s restaurants you must try
April 13, 2017
When it comes to the lucky number 13, eight is enough for Adele's.
Adele's has been rated as one of Nevada's finest restaurants by the website onlyinyourstate.com, which rates the best states have to offer in all kinds of categories. In its list of the "13 Best of Nevada Restaurants You Simply Have to Try," Adele's is ranked eighth.
The website states about Adele's: "One of Carson City's finest restaurants, Adele's is owned and operated by Chef Charlie Abowd and his wife Karen. Charlie's parents opened the restaurant in 1977, and today Adele's has become a local favorite casual chic eatery.
"This 5-star, 2017 Diners' Choice (and other) Award-winning restaurant proudly supports local arts and is a farm-to-table establishment. Among the delectable menu items include artisan pizzas, unique salads, steak, seafood, duck, lamb, pasta, sandwiches, and amazing desserts."
For the complete list of Nevada's top restaurants visit: http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/nevada/13-best-nevada-restaurants/.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- SlotWorld in Carson City set to reopen this week
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- The Four Horsemen: Former Carson City veterans maintain bond
- Teri Vance: Fundraisers to help families of rollover victims