Carson native is named Elko court administrator
August 26, 2013
Former Deputy District Attorney Jennifer M. Spencer will assume a managerial role Monday over the Elko Justice and Municipal Court's administrative, fiscal and human resource management functions.
The court administrator carries out the managerial functions of the court under supervision of the presiding judge, including overseeing the court's budget and finances, the collection of fines and fees, case flow management and the retention of records. Spencer will also develop policies, programs and procedures and supervise 14 employees.
Spencer is a Carson High School graduate and a 1999 graduate of the University of Nevada, Reno. She attended the University of California, Davis Law School and graduated in 2002 with a Juris Doctorate Degree.
She is a member of the Nevada and California bar associations and has worked in the Elko County District Attorney's Office for seven years.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- ‘I just didn’t know how else to say ‘thank you’
- Carson High School has a new softball coach: Carlos Mendeguia
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population