Carson seeks applicants for airport authority
September 18, 2012
The Carson City Board of Supervisors is seeking volunteer applications from persons interested in serving on the Carson City Airport Authority. The authority oversees all matters pertaining to the Carson City Airport. Meetings are held the third Wednesday of every month in the Sierra Room at the Community Center.
The manufacturer position will serve within a three-mile radius of the airport but not as a fixed base operator at the airport. The position will last the remainder of the 4-year term ending October 2013.
Applications may be obtained from and returned to the Carson City Executive Offices and will be accepted until Oct. 4.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016
- Open house at historic Carson City site to honor Native American heritage
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation