Carson town hall meeting is Monday
September 12, 2013
City government will hold a town hall meeting from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Monday in the Bob Boldrick Theatre at the Community Center.
The event will include a panel of directors from various departments, City Manager Larry Werner, Deputy City Manager Marena Works and Sheriff Ken Furlong. The city is encouraging questions at the meeting; questions also can be submitted in advance.
Department directors on hand will be from finance, fire, health and human services, information technology, parks and recreation, and public works.
The meeting will be taped by BACTV and televised live on Channel 226. It also will be webcast and archived atacctv.org/programs/channel-26-schedule/.
For more information, contact Works at firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-887-2100.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person