Carson town hall meeting is Monday
September 12, 2013
City government will hold a town hall meeting from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Monday in the Bob Boldrick Theatre at the Community Center.
The event will include a panel of directors from various departments, City Manager Larry Werner, Deputy City Manager Marena Works and Sheriff Ken Furlong. The city is encouraging questions at the meeting; questions also can be submitted in advance.
Department directors on hand will be from finance, fire, health and human services, information technology, parks and recreation, and public works.
The meeting will be taped by BACTV and televised live on Channel 226. It also will be webcast and archived atacctv.org/programs/channel-26-schedule/.
For more information, contact Works at firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-887-2100.
Trending In: Local
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Two top AG’s staffers win reprieve on license status pending July bar exams
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary