Carson woman identified as victim in Douglas County accident
October 9, 2012
A Carson City woman who died on Mottsville Lane Saturday has been identified.
Lynette Lucille Cieri, 63, was driving a 1995 light green Jeep Grand Cherokee west on Mottsville Lane, near where the road turns right, when the Cherokee went into the north dirt shoulder.
She appears to have left the roadway, then overcorrected and the Cherokee went into a broadside skid off the roadway and rolled over, ejecting Cieri.
Speed appears to be a factor in the crash, according to the Nevada Highway Patrol.
It is unknown if alcohol was a factor.
Trooper Kris Satterwhite of the Major Accident Investigation Team is investigating the crash. Anyone with information on the crash or who witnessed it is encouraged to call the Nevada Highway Patrol at (775) 688-2500 regarding case No. 121005638.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’