Carson woman identified as victim in Douglas County accident
October 9, 2012
A Carson City woman who died on Mottsville Lane Saturday has been identified.
Lynette Lucille Cieri, 63, was driving a 1995 light green Jeep Grand Cherokee west on Mottsville Lane, near where the road turns right, when the Cherokee went into the north dirt shoulder.
She appears to have left the roadway, then overcorrected and the Cherokee went into a broadside skid off the roadway and rolled over, ejecting Cieri.
Speed appears to be a factor in the crash, according to the Nevada Highway Patrol.
It is unknown if alcohol was a factor.
Trooper Kris Satterwhite of the Major Accident Investigation Team is investigating the crash. Anyone with information on the crash or who witnessed it is encouraged to call the Nevada Highway Patrol at (775) 688-2500 regarding case No. 121005638.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Initial approval given to Lompa project by Carson City supervisors
- Veterans suicide leads to training at Nevada prisons
- Carson City mayor declares Friday Mark Lindquist Day
- Nevada public retirement system board lowers investment projections
- Business struggles to hire young people for skilled-worker jobs