Carson woman identified as victim in Douglas County accident
October 9, 2012
A Carson City woman who died on Mottsville Lane Saturday has been identified.
Lynette Lucille Cieri, 63, was driving a 1995 light green Jeep Grand Cherokee west on Mottsville Lane, near where the road turns right, when the Cherokee went into the north dirt shoulder.
She appears to have left the roadway, then overcorrected and the Cherokee went into a broadside skid off the roadway and rolled over, ejecting Cieri.
Speed appears to be a factor in the crash, according to the Nevada Highway Patrol.
It is unknown if alcohol was a factor.
Trooper Kris Satterwhite of the Major Accident Investigation Team is investigating the crash. Anyone with information on the crash or who witnessed it is encouraged to call the Nevada Highway Patrol at (775) 688-2500 regarding case No. 121005638.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat