Carson woman identified as victim in Douglas County accident
October 8, 2012
Carson City resident Lynette Lucille Cieri, 63, was identified as the victim in Saturday’s rollover accident on Mottsville Lane in Douglas County.
According to a statement issued by the Nevada Highway Patrol, Cieri was westbound on Mottsville when she entered the north dirt shoulder before overcorrecting back onto the highway and overturning, ejecting her, according to information released by Spokeswoman Barabara Stapleton of the Nevada Highway Patrol.
A preliminary investigation indicates that Cieri wasn’t wearing her seatbelt, and may have been going faster than the posted speed limit of 45 mph.
Mottsville was closed for five hours in both directions for the investigation.
Witnesses or anyone with additional information are encouraged to contact Trooper Kris Satterwhite of the Major Accident Investigation Team at (775) 434-4895 and reference accident No. 121005638.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Fraud against the elderly a concern in Carson City
- Two people killed in Douglas County crash
- Nevada public retirement system board lowers investment projections
- Initial approval given to Lompa project by Carson City supervisors
- Senator Square: Former Carson High School student returns to lead One Up Club