Clark County inmate death under investigation
November 15, 2014
Prison officials are investigating the death of a 28-year-old High Desert State Prison inmate.
Carlos Perez was found dead the evening of Nov. 12. He was serving 18-48 months for battery causing substantial bodily harm. He had been in prison since March 2013.
Prison officials said an autopsy will be conducted. No further details were released.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy
- Carson City receives an inch of rain overnight
- Helicopter delivers math, science lesson at Eagle Valley Middle School in Carson City
- Advocate says deregulating Nevada energy market will benefit even small customers