Collision on Highway 50 sends one to hospital
August 19, 2013
One person was flown to a Reno hospital with moderate injuries after a crash Monday at U.S. Highway 50 and Highlands Drive in Mound House.
The crash occurred about 1:50 p.m. when a vehicle pulled out into oncoming traffic and collided with a vehicle eastbound on U.S. 50, said Nevada Highway Patrol Trooper Chuck Allen. The driver turning from Highlands Drive was injured. Three others suffered minor injuries.
The accident is under investigation.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’