Collision on Highway 50 sends one to hospital
August 19, 2013
One person was flown to a Reno hospital with moderate injuries after a crash Monday at U.S. Highway 50 and Highlands Drive in Mound House.
The crash occurred about 1:50 p.m. when a vehicle pulled out into oncoming traffic and collided with a vehicle eastbound on U.S. 50, said Nevada Highway Patrol Trooper Chuck Allen. The driver turning from Highlands Drive was injured. Three others suffered minor injuries.
The accident is under investigation.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016