Council of the Navy League meeting on Sept. 20
September 12, 2012
The Carson City Council of the Navy League of the United States will hold its bi-monthly meeting on at 5:30 p.m. Sept. 20 at Gold Dust West Hotel and Casino, 2171 Highway 50. A dinner buffet will follow at 6:30 p.m.
Commander Brian M. Ferguson, Commanding Officer of Fighter Squadron Composite Thirteen at NAS Fallon will speak.
Cost is $25. For more information or reservations, call 775-841-3825, 775-882-7960 or 775-888-2050.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016