Couple celebrates 60 years
November 23, 2014
William "Bill" E. and Donna Hancock of Carson City celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary Thursday.
The Hancocks met in El Cahon, Calif., where Donna was an administrative assistant with the Eleventh Naval District and Bill was a lieutenant junior grade. They were married Nov. 20, 1954, at Chapel of the Roses in Chula Vista, Calif.
The couple was blessed with two sons, Jay and Jeffrey, and three grandchildren, Greer, Heidi, and Alexander.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- SlotWorld in Carson City set to reopen this week
- The Four Horsemen: Former Carson City veterans maintain bond
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Senator Square: The Carson High vs. Douglas High rivalry: Rivalry with a purpose